What We Need
We're looking for an ambitious Unity Developer to join our ever-growing team in building mobile applications on iOS and Android. You will translate design requirements into an engaging application that has both 2D and 3D components to advance our overall vision of bringing physical clothing experiences to the digital space.
Each day at Avametric is different with new and exciting opportunities to build and innovate, but here are a few things we’re excited for you to work on:
- Creating mobile apps in Unity with product design collaborators across the team
- Managing tools and content pipeline through cross-functional communication
- Crafting new features and maintaining existing code bases
- Ensuring the best possible performance and quality of applications
- Building proof-of concepts rapidly to test and assess new ideas
Who You Are
You seek to affect change both within our teams and for the fashion and retail industry and utilize your skills in bold and interesting ways.
To succeed in this position, we’d foresee that you...
- Enjoy a research-driven environment
- Delight in solving problems collaboratively
- Champion user-friendly design
- Hold yourself to high standards of maintainable code
- Communicate proactively and effectively
- Be self-motivated and take initiative
- Have a positive outlook and solutions-minded nature
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar fields
- 3+ years of professional experience in C/C++/C#/Objective C/Unity3D
- Shipped at least one mobile app (using Unity or another framework) in a professional environment
- Exposure to enterprise software
- 3D graphics programming with Unity, Open GL, Direct X, etc
- Scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, physics, particle systems, user session management
- C# Unity Scripts
- Object-oriented programming
- Automated testing
In a perfect world...
- Familiar with Agile development
- AR/VR experience
Who We Are
Avametric is a privately-held AR fashion and retail technology company founded in 2012 and based in the thriving San Francisco neighborhood of SOMA. Our software platform provides automated content creation for brands, retail & e-commerce sales tools, and increased efficiency in garment design & development. We are proudly backed and supported by our lead investors at Khosla Ventures and, together, we look forward to changing the way people shop and design clothing globally.