Senior Program manager
What We Need
We are looking for an experienced program manager to join our ever-growing team to lead in bridging the gap between internal and external stakeholders and building out just enough process to keep operations running smoothly. You will be an agent of change to lift all parts of the organization and advance our overall vision of bringing physical clothing experiences to the digital space.
Each day at Avametric is different with new and exciting opportunities to build and innovate, but here are a few things we’re excited for you to work on:
- Partnering with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external, to drive smooth completion
- Identifying and tracking key milestones to keep projects running on schedule
- Communicating with external brand partners to ensure receipt of necessary partner assets and release of completed project deliverables
- Being a resource for technical product owners to help make their projects and processes run better
Who You Are
You seek to affect change both within our teams and for the fashion and retail industry and utilize your skills in bold and interesting ways.
To succeed in this position, we’d foresee that you...
- Communicate proactively and effectively
- Enjoy creating order out of chaos
- Strive to strike a balance between driving process and maintaining speedy decision-making and fluidity
- Are patient, solutions-oriented, and delight in creative problem-solving
- Have a positive outlook, are self-motivated, and take initiative
- Delight in solving problems collaboratively
- 4+ years of experience in program and project management, including both retail and technology
- Familiarity being the point-of-contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working with developers and engineers
- Project management methodology
- Agile Process
In a perfect world...
- Pivotal Tracker
Who We Are
Avametric is a privately-held AR and simulation company working to revolutionize the fashion and retail industries. We were founded in 2012 and centrally located in the thriving San Francisco neighborhood of SOMA. Our software platform provides automated content creation for brands, retail & e-commerce sales tools, and increased efficiency in garment design & development. By working on both enterprise-facing tools for design and consumer-facing tools for virtual fitting rooms, we are excited to transform visualization experiences in fashion and bring traditionally physical experiences to the virtual space.
We are proudly backed and supported by our lead investors at Khosla Ventures and, together, we look forward to changing the way people shop and design clothing globally.